The fiber optic adapter, commonly known as the flange, is the fiber optic connector's centering connection. The SC-type fiber optic adapter is used for the docking of two SC-type connectors, and is often equipped with the input and output ports of various optical devices or the centering connection of two SC-type fiber connectors.
SC type fiber optic adapter
It is suitable for network engineering, such as intelligent monitoring system,
intelligent optical fiber cell network construction, etc.
Fiber to the house project
Cable network TV
Passive optical network system
Other spectroscopic systems
Metropolitan area network
3. Product Features
1) Comply with Bellcore, YD/T826-1996, YD/T 895-1997, YD/T 987-1998 and other standards;
2) low insertion loss, high precision of connector alignment
3) High precision mechanical size, imported ceramic sleeve
4) Repeatability, good interchangeability, and good environmental stability
1. This is a fiber optic connector developed by NTT Corporation of Japan. The outer casing is rectangular, and the pin and coupling sleeve are identical in size to the FC type. The end face of the pin is mostly made of PC or APC type; the fastening method is plug-and-pin type, which does not need to be rotated. Such connectors are inexpensive, easy to insert and remove, have small fluctuations in insertion loss, high compressive strength, and high installation density.
2. Product application
1) Telecom network, access network
2) CATV optical equipment
3) device terminal, multimedia interface
4) Test, medical device data interface
5) Other industrial and military applications