ABS Box Splitter (PLC Splitter) is an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device based on quartz substrate. It has the characteristics of small size, wide operating wavelength range, high reliability and good uniformity of splitting. It is especially suitable for passive. In the optical network (EPON, BPON, GPON, etc.), the central office and the terminal device are connected and the optical signal is split. There are currently two types of 1×N and 2×N. The 1 x N and 2 x N splitters evenly divide the optical signal into multiple outlets from a single or dual inlet, or work in reverse to direct multiple optical signals into a single or dual fiber.
PLC box splitter
1. Evenly splitting, the fiber signal can be evenly distributed to the users.
2. High-quality imported splitting chip Adopt imported transmission chip to ensure uniform and stable splitting, low polarization-dependent loss and low ejection reflection, which can meet different wavelength requirements.
3. Environmentally friendly PVC quilt The anti-pull pit has strong performance, low-carbon and halogen-free environmental protection, safe to use, and practical.
5. Meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths The loss is not sensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light, and can be slow to transmit for different wavelengths.
It is suitable for network engineering, such as intelligent monitoring system,
intelligent optical fiber cell network construction, etc.
Fiber to the house project
Cable network TV
Passive optical network system
Other spectroscopic systems
Metropolitan area network
4. High-quality ceramic ferrules Good uniformity of splitting, can distribute the fiber signal evenly to the users.