China's Top Nine Observations on Optical Communications Industry in 2020
2020 is a very extraordinary year. In the face of the sudden outbreak of new crown pneumonia, our country interprets the great love of the world with the people first and the life first, and writes the anti-epidemic epic with the perseverance and perseverance. This year, China's optical communications industry has also experienced an extraordinary year, here we combed the 2020 9 views.
1. optical communication industry actively provide funds, give play to technical advantages to actively fight the epidemic. Optical communication industry enterprises actively run in the front line of anti-epidemic. Huawei support Hubei Mobile, Hubei Unicom opened Caidian Huoshen Mountain 5 G base station. In response to the needs of hospital communication network construction, Changfei Company ensures that hospital information and digital infrastructure are completed and put into use. Hisense Group donated remote consultation system, sterilization air purifier.
2. optical fiber and cable industry is expected to usher in a new round of growth cycle. Fiber and optical cable industry is expected to stabilize the recovery supply of new capacity release near the end of the 5 G scale construction to drive the demand for fiber and cable increment, while all kinds of new applications are expected to land quickly, promoting long-term rapid growth of network traffic. Drive long-term demand for optical fiber and cable continues to grow. In the long run, as supply and demand continue to improve, optical fiber cable is expected to usher in a new cycle of growth.
3. our country independent research and development ability strengthens gradually. The core technology of optical communication in China is relatively weak, the industrial chain is large but not strong, and the gap in core optical device chips, materials, instruments, manufacturing platforms and other fields is large. After years of accumulation, China's independent R & D strength increased, together to build a domestic industrial power.
4. optical network, optical connection market potential. Optical network and optical connection are irreplaceable cornerstones of information society. In the next ten years, intelligent life, optical connection, optical transmission, applications and so on will be fully infiltrated into the industrial Internet.
5. the number of mergers and acquisitions increased, high industrial concentration, industrial chain extension. EXFO acquisition of optical technology, further expansion of testing solutions for 400 G/800G laboratories and manufacturing markets; Pingzhi Information intends to acquire optical module manufacturer Wuhan Feiwo 5 G application and construction of both wings; Huaxi shares to buy Soles equity, layout optical chip-optical module industry chain; Tianfu Communications acquisition of Arctic Optoelectronics 100% equity, further expand the product line category, and other M & A cases.
6. optical communication coastal and Jiangsu and Zhejiang areas flourish, the north is relatively slow. The transfer of coastal optical communication enterprises to the mainland industry is a major trend, funds and talents are still short board, Zhejiang or into the future optical communication passive device manufacturing base; ceramic core delivery cycle elongated, cash pick up or promote the tide of price increase. The optical communication industry has developed very mature in the south, but the northern region has slowed down due to the industrial market and the history of specific regions.
7.5 The accelerated deployment of G provides a rapidly growing soil for the optical network market. China has become the locomotive of the growth of optical networks in the Asia-Pacific and even the world, thanks to the twin-wheel drive of the 5 G investment acceleration and the acceleration of fixed network bandwidth by domestic operators. From the point of view of investment ratio, optical network occupies half of the total network investment of operators for a long time, and the overall development trend of the market is good.
8. data center has become the top priority of the new infrastructure. China's data center business income shows a continuous and rapid growth trend. The market layout of China's data center as a whole presents the pattern of "the east coast is the majority, the core city is concentrated, the middle, west and north are on the low side ". The increase of the demand for" hot data "processing with high timeliness makes China's data center mainly concentrated in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and its surrounding areas.
Big three operators 5 G forward wave division scheme continues to compete. By June 2020, China Telecom has completed the first multi-firm 25 G LWDM program test, and the test results are good. China Mobile, MWDM have commercial capabilities on a scale, 4 have produced 2 samples of MWDM optical chip; There are 8 large-scale production 4 Q3 achieve MWDM optical module mass production. Fujian, Guangdong, Gansu and other 12 provinces have been opened one after another. China Unicom, Together with the domestic and foreign industry chain to lead the development of low-cost DWDM tunable laser G.metro standards.
Introduction to knowledge of multimode optical fiber